We are looking someone to fulfil a senior role in our Accounts Department in Chertsey who has at least 3 years’ experience in practice, with
- Proven experience in year- end Accounts Preparation,
- Experience with Cloud software and preferably also Sage desktop,
- Is proficient in Excel,
- Ideally has some experience with using Iris software,
- Ideally some audit experience,
- Ideally some charities experience,
- Driver with own car,
- Will need excellent communication skills, written and verbal,
- Recently qualified or qualified by experience.
The Account Department in the Chertsey office consists of a Manager and 4 staff and our second office has 3 other Accounts staff.
The role will consist of Accounts preparation, payroll, bookkeeping, VAT returns and some management accounts, involve direct client contact as well as a small amount of audit work.
We train our staff to be able to deal with the complete job.
Contact us at our Chertsey Office on 01932 564098 or via our contact form here.