Our Tax Briefing on the Autumn 2018 Budget covers these subjects:
- Entrepreneurs’ relief curtailed
- Tax exemption for homes clipped
- Tax cuts and cliff edges
- Rollout of IR35 rules postponed
- Update, 05Feb21: Please see this page for details of changes coming into effect April 2021.
- New capital allowances
- Relief for first time buyers
- Business rates
- Making Tax digital and VAT
- Tax data 2019-20
Please click on this link for your copy of our Autumn Budget 2018 Tax Briefing.
Would you like help and advice on this or any other tax issue?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in November 2018 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.