Fuller Spurling’s December 2019 tax briefing is now available, with updates and information to keep you up to date with the current tax situation regarding…
- Capital Gains from off-plan homes following a recent Court of Appeal’s decision
- Changes to company-car taxable benefits
- Reporting of Offshore Investments Funds on your Tax Return
- Making tax digital (MTD) for VAT – possible digital links extension
- Tax traps on closure of a business and setting up a new similar business
- Selling your business – check if Entrepreneurs’ Relief will apply
- Tax relief for installation costs of plant and machinery
- VAT for company groups
- Trade slowing down? If so, should you switch to the VAT flat-rate scheme?
For full information on any of the above issues, click here to view our December 2019 Tax Briefing
If you’d like help or advice on any of these issues, help with your current tax situation or if you have any other tax or accounting questions – please get in touch, we’d be pleased to help. You can message us here or call us on 01932 564098
This tax briefing was published in December, 2019 and the information above may subsequently have changed; it is written for the general interest of our clients and others it may help, but is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice (though you can contact us here for that!).