Our Autumn 2019 Tax Briefing covers these subjects:
- Trading and miscellaneous income – when does a business start and what to report to HMRC.
- Winding up a company – proposed new law affecting companies using tax avoidance schemes.
- Tax free trivial benefits for employees.
- Capital Gains Tax changes on selling second homes in which you have previously lived.
- Construction Industry VAT Reverse Charge postponement.
- Exception to VAT Registration if vatable sales unexpectedly exceed thresholds.
- Claiming extra tax relief and cashback for R&D costs.
- New IR35 processes for those engaged in companies providing services to large private sector companies.
- Can I avoid a VAT penalty?
Please click on this link for your copy of our Autumn 2019 Tax Briefing.
Would you like help and advice on these or any other tax issues?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in September 2019 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.