Our Summer 2018 Tax Briefing covers these subjects:
- Time to choose childcare support
- Last chance to pay Class 2 NIC
- IR35 can still bite
- When is Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) due?
- Electric vehicles
- Repay the value of benefits
- Share scheme reporting
- Late filing penalty
- New rules for termination payments
- Prepare to digitise VAT
Please click on this link for your copy of our Summer 2018 Tax Briefing.
Would you like help and advice on this or any other tax issue?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in June 2018 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.