Our Summer 2019 Tax Briefing covers these subjects:
- Paying the right National Insurance Contributions
- Taxes and reliefs when selling a let property
- Daily subsistence rate for employees when working away from the office
- HMRC starter checklist for all new employees and getting the PAYE code right
- Tax rules for health treatments for staff
- Changes to IR35
- Tax aspects of the extraction of funds when winding up a company
- Marriage allowance
- Splitting a business to avoid registering for VAT
- Making Tax Digital: Making sure your software is set up correctly
Please click on this link for your copy of our Summer 2019 Tax Briefing.
Would you like help and advice on these or any other tax issues?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in June 2019 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.