Our Spring 2018 Tax Briefing covers these subjects:
- Paying your child from the business
- National Minimum Wage (NMW) and directors
- Property allowance
- Rent a room relief
- Annual tax on enveloped dwellings
- Check your PAYE code for interest
- Gifts liable to Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Avoid VAT penalties
- VAT on rewards for crowdfunding
Please click on this link for your copy of our Spring 2018 Tax Briefing.
Would you like help and advice on this or any other tax issue?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in March 2018 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.