Our briefing on the 2017 Autumn Budget covers these subjects:
- Diesel bad – electric good
- Who can claim the marriage allowance?
- VAT, Making Tax Digital (MTD) and fraud
- Changes for companies
- Business rates and staircases
- SDLT help for first time buyers
- Non-resident property owners
- Employee benefits and expenses
- Tax Data 2018-19
Please click on this link for your copy of our Tax Briefing on the 2017 Autumn Budget.
Would you like help and advice on this or any other tax issue?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in November 2017 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.