Fuller Spurling’s Spring 2020 tax briefing is now available, with guidance and information on the following…
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) – pay in 30 days!
- IR35 off-payroll working rules, 6 April 2020
- New NIC thresholds announced ahead of the budget
- Restricted Employment Allowance, worth up to £3k per year
- Company accounts & returns – don’t forget, the penalties could be huge
- Loan charge action – maybe even a tax refund
- VAT on letting land
- Entrepreneur’s relief (ER) – coming to an end?
- Tax demanded for earlier years? You may not have to pay…
For more information on any of the above issues, click here to view our Spring 2020 Tax Briefing
If you’d like help or advice on any of these issues, help with your current tax situation or if you have any other tax or accounting questions – please get in touch, we’d be pleased to help.
This tax briefing was published March 2020 and the information above may subsequently have changed; it is written for the general interest of our clients and others it may help, but is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice (though you can contact us here for that!).