Our Winter 2017 Tax Briefing covers these subjects:
- Simple assessments have arrived
- NIC for the self-employed
- Property allowance
- Money laundering regulations
- Budget for your tax bills
- Paying HMRC
- State pensions: when to stop
- How to fight an NRCGT penalty
- Making tax digital: VAT first
Please click on this link for your copy of our Winter 2017 Tax Briefing.
Would you like help and advice on this or any other tax issue?
Contact us straight away by telephoning 01932 564098 or email us using our ‘Contact Us’ page.
This briefing was published in December 2017 – please be aware that the information above may have changed in subsequent months. This note is written for the general interest of our clients and is not a substitute for consulting the relevant legislation or for taking professional advice.